Technical Mastermind Wanted. Ready to ignite your career with Reech?
We’re Reech, a full-service marketing agency that’s designed to deliver. We’re good at what we do, but we know we can be even better – that’s where you come in. You’re looking for an exciting opportunity. We have an exciting vacancy. There’s chemistry in the air. Get ready to stretch your skillsets, live outside the box and become part of the Reech revolution.
Let’s get to work.
Your mission: create, innovate, and elevate.
Picture yourself at the creative core of our agency, working across outstanding brands and taking our client’s websites to new heights.
- Champion Client Success: Collaborate with the wider digital projects team to ensure our clients’ goals are not just met but exceeded.
- Master of Time and Budget: Manage multiple project timelines and deliverables with precision to ensure every project is a resounding success.
- Web Guru: Work with team members to create websites and systems that match the visual design intent, the functional specifications and client brief.
- Project Innovator: Learn the codebase and improve your development skills, completing both frontend and backend website development tasks.
- Technical Expert: Work with existing datasets to support website projects, handle DNS, server and general system config and participate in quality control and user acceptance testing.
- Trend Setter: Stay in tune with the latest development trends and techniques to produce high quality results for our clients and clearly communicate their key messages.
- Team Builder: Build strong working relationships across the agency to create a unified, high-performing force.
- Have Your Say: Present your design concepts to internal teams and clients, incorporating feedback and refining our creative offering.
In this role, you’ll contribute to our agency’s technical excellence, collaborating with confidence and a dash of playfulness.
Hello.. is it you we’ve been looking for?
If you’re nodding your head right now, keep reading. We’re on the lookout for someone extraordinary to join our team as the Web Developer. Check out the skills and qualities we’re seeking:
- Trailblazing Skills: Proven development experience in roles like web developer, web manager, junior web developer, or a similar high-octane position.
- Client Champion: Understanding of web security, accessibility and usability to deliver the highest quality product for our clients.
- Time Ninja: You should have excellent time management skills and an uncanny ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication Dynamo: Exceptional communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills are non-negotiable here. Can you communicate complex ideas with ease and finesse?
- Toolbox Guru: Proficiency in the latest development tools and software is a must. We want you to hit the ground running.
- Data Jedi: An analytical mindset is your superpower, and you have the ability to make data-driven, decisions.
If you’re ready to embrace this challenge and bring your marketing mastery to the forefront, we want to hear from you. Join our team and let’s make marketing magic together!
Perks that fuel your ambition.
Our people are our power, and we know to be the best in the biz, our people need to be at full power. Here are a few things we do to keep batteries charged, grins fixed, and fists pumped:
- Financial Freedom: Enjoy the security of our rock-solid pension plan.
- You Time: Revel in 20 days of annual leave, plus all those glorious Bank Holidays.
- Celebrate in Style: Birthdays are meant to be celebrated. Have the day off!
- Good Vibes Only: Immerse yourself and enjoy our vibrant and relaxed workplace culture.
- Friday Feasts: Indulge in some well-deserved, “naughty” Friday lunches. You’ve earned it.
- Growth Opportunities: Keep your skills sharp with our up-to-date support and training.
- Party People: Social events galore – any excuse for a party.
- Festive Recharge: Fully rejuvenate during our Christmas shutdown.
- Cash for Skills: Attractive salaries await, your unique talents make the difference.
Ready to join the revolution?
- Job Type: It’s a full-time adventure. We’re in it for the long haul, and we hope you are too.
- Salary: The sky’s the limit, it all depends on your superpowers. Let’s talk.
- Location: Enjoy working from our creative Shrewsbury studio hub.
- Work Environment: This role thrives on collaboration and innovation in our office-based setting.
- How to Apply: Ready to step it up? Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
- No Agencies Need Apply: We’re assembling our dream team directly.
It’s time to book your seat on the Reech rollercoaster, we can’t wait to hear from you.