A hands-on role requiring a result focussed performance marketer. Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing you will plan, create, and measure our clients SEO campaigns. Having already learnt the skills you need in SEO you’ll be obsessed about performance and results, getting a buzz from driving forward results and bouncing off like minded colleagues. We are looking for a creative yet analytical mind, someone with charisma and a creative mind, and a passion for everything digital marketing.
- Strategy: Fostering a deep understanding of our clients you’ll work with the Head of Digital Marketing and Client Marketing Managers you will develop and deliver SEO strategies, maximising the synergy between paid and organic.
- Set-Up & Implementation: All SEO campaigns including competitor and keyword research, on-page and technical optimisation, link building, outreach, and content marketing.
- Tracking: Implementation of Analytics Tracking and Tag Manager
- SEO Optimisation: Deliver, monitor, and optimise SEO activity including keyword research, on-page off-page and technical optimisation
- On-Page Conversion Rate Optimisation: Working with our digital projects teams to test landing pages to improve CR.
- Analysis & Reporting: Interpret and report on the data from AdWords, Google Analytics and SEMRush to track and report on KPI’s assessing delivery against client targets.
- Best Practice: Ensure we continue to follow SEO best practices; keeping abreast of industry trends.
- SEO background with at least 2 years hands-on experience
- A passion for digital marketing and understanding the impact of an integrated strategy
- A passion and desire to learn PPC including the optimisation of keywords, budgets, bids, creative and landing pages – using a test, learn and iterate.
- Confident with SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Hotjar
- Proven track record in dealing with multiple client’s strategies
- Proven examples of SEO strategies that are driven by performance and results
- Competent in implementation of Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- A passion for digital marketing, website design and reporting and analytics
- Strong written and spoken English, and a passion for creative writing
- A mathematical and analytical mind, comfortable working with large sets of data
- Excellent time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and an ability to multitask
- Excellent GSuite/Microsoft Office
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal.
Benefits will include
- Permanent role
- Pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- Christmas shut down
- Support, training, and guidance
- Your birthday off (yes, the whole day!) once you’ve been with us for a little while;
- A modern, relaxed working environment with awesome staff benefits.
Salary and how to apply
- Job type: Full-time
- Salary: £25-30,000 a year depending on experience
- When applying please submit your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
- NO AGENCIES PLEASE.