Reech are on the lookout for a SEO Specialist to join our kick-ass team. If you live and breathe search engine optimisation and have the skills to make website performance soar, this is the role for you. If you’re ready to unleash your SEO superpowers and be part of an epic journey, then read on and send us your CV!
- Conduct keyword research to unearth the most powerful search terms and phrases.
- Create SEO strategies by analysing websites and competitors.
- Conduct thorough website audits to identify technical issues affecting search engine visibility, such as crawlability, indexability, and site speed.
- Collaborate with web developers to implement SEO best practices during website design and development phases.
- Manage website migrations, ensuring seamless transitions while preserving organic search rankings and traffic.
- Plan on-page optimisation for website content, meta tags, headers, and URLs.
- Utilise off-page optimisation to build high-quality backlinks to create powerful domain authority.
- Develop optimised website content, in line with client brand tone of voice, whilst still hitting those all-important keywords.
- Monitor website performance using SEO tools, Google Analytics, and other secret weapons, and report back on insights to our clients.
- Report on SEO performance reports on traffic, rankings, and conversion rates.
- Stay in tune with the ever-changing SEO landscape, mastering the mysterious algorithms and uncovering the hidden treasures of industry trends.
- Join forces with our design, content, web, and marketing experts to collaborate on SEO for our clients and ensure our strategies align.
- Provide SEO recommendations for website development such as sitemaps, and page designs with SEO considerations.
- Seek out new SEO tools, technologies, and techniques to enhance our arsenal, and share your discoveries with the team.
- Proven experience as an SEO Specialist or similar role.
- Proven examples of SEO strategies that have driven performance and results.
- A vast knowledge of search engine algorithms, ranking factors, and the mystical art of SEO.
- Use of SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush etc.
- A mathematical and analytical mind, comfortable working with large sets of data.
- Familiar with WordPress, HTML and CSS SEO optimisation.
- Great verbal and written communication.
- Thrive in managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Possess the agility to adapt to shifting priorities and solving problems.
- Keep your passion for SEO, staying up-to-date with the latest trends, tools, and techniques.
- A passion in digital marketing, website design, reporting and analytics.
- Strong written and spoken English language skills, and a passion for creative writing.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Highly organised and an ability to multitask.
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal.
Benefits will include:
- Permanent role.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
- Christmas shut down.
- Support, training, and guidance.
- Your birthday off (yes, the whole day!) once you’ve been with us for a little while.
- A modern, relaxed working environment with awesome staff benefit.
Salary and how to apply:
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
- When applying please submit your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
- NO AGENCIES PLEASE.