Reech are hiring a SEO Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. If you’re a technical search engine optimisation expert, love working in a fast-paced environment and are driven to grow businesses online, then this is the role for you. Ready for your next challenge? We’d love to hear from you.
- Create SEO strategies incorporating keyword research, website performance and competitor benchmarking.
- Conduct thorough website audits to identify technical issues affecting search engine visibility, such as crawlability, indexability, and site speed.
- Collaborate with web developers to implement SEO best practices during website design and development phases.
- Manage website migrations, ensuring seamless transitions while preserving organic search rankings and traffic.
- Plan on-page optimisation for website content, meta tags, headers, and URLs.
- Utilise off-page optimisation to build high-quality backlinks to increase domain authority.
- Develop optimised website content, in line with client brand tone of voice, and incorporating keywords.
- Monitor and report on website performance using SEO tools and Google Analytics.
- Report on SEO performance including traffic, rankings, and conversion rates.
- Stay up to date with the SEO landscape, including algorithm changes and industry trends.
- Collaborate with our design, content, web, and marketing experts to ensure strategies align and deliver growth for our clients.
- Provide SEO recommendations for website development such as sitemaps, and page designs.
- Seek out new SEO tools and technologies.
- Proven experience as an SEO Specialist or in a similar role.
- Proven examples of SEO strategies that have driven performance and results.
- Use of SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush etc.
- A mathematical and analytical mind, comfortable working with large sets of data.
- Familiar with WordPress, HTML and CSS SEO optimisation.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to problem solve and attention to detail.
- Highly organised.
- Experience working in teams to meet a common goal.
Benefits will include:
- Permanent role.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
- Christmas shut down.
- Support, training, and guidance.
- Your birthday off once you’ve been with us for a little while.
- A modern, relaxed working environment.
Salary and how to apply:
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
- When applying please submit your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
- No agencies this time please.