A hands-on role requiring a result focussed performance marketer. Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing you will plan, create, and measure our clients PPC campaigns. Having already learnt the skills you need in PPC you’ll be obsessed about performance and results, getting a buzz from driving forward results and bouncing off like-minded colleagues. We are looking for a creative yet analytical mind, someone with charisma and a creative mind, and a passion for everything digital marketing.
- Implementation: All PPC campaigns including competitor and keyword research, ad copywriting, landing pages, demographics, and audiences.
- Tracking: Implementation of Google AdWords/Analytics Tracking and Tag Manager tracking
- Strategy: Fostering a deep understanding of our clients you’ll work with the Head of Digital Marketing and Client Marketing Managers to develop and deliver PPC strategies, maximising the synergy between paid and organic.
- PPC Optimisation: Deliver, monitor, and optimise paid search activity including the optimisation of keywords, budgets, bids, creative and landing pages – using a test, learn and iterate.
- Remarketing: Implementing effective remarketing strategies to drive conversion, working with the design team to produce conversion-focused ads.
- On-page Conversion Rate Optimisation: Working with our digital projects teams to test landing pages to improve ROI and CR.
- Analysis & Reporting: Interpret and report on the data from AdWords, Google Analytics and SEMRush to track and report on KPI’s assessing delivery against client targets.
- Best Practice: Ensure we continue to follow PPC best practices; keeping abreast of industry trends.
- PPC background with at least 2 years hands-on experience
- A passion for digital marketing and understanding the impact of an integrated strategy
- A passion for SEO activity including keyword research, on-page off-page and technical optimisation.
- Confident with SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Ads Manager
- Proven track record in dealing with multiple client’s strategies
- Proven examples of PPC and SEO strategies that have driven performance and results
- Competent in implementation of Google Analytics and AdWords, and Tag Manager
- A passion for digital marketing, website design and reporting and analytics
- Strong written and spoken English, and a passion for creative writing
- A mathematical and analytical mind, comfortable working with large sets of data
- Excellent time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and an ability to multitask
- Excellent GSuite/Microsoft Office
- Experience in working in teams to meet a common goal.
Benefits will include
- Permanent role
- Pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- Christmas shut down
- Support, training, and guidance
- Your birthday off (yes, the whole day!) once you’ve been with us for a little while;
- A modern, relaxed working environment with awesome staff benefits.
Salary and how to apply
- Job type: Full-time
- Salary: £25-35,000 a year depending on experience
- When applying please submit your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
- NO AGENCIES PLEASE.