We’re looking for a hands-on, results-focussed Performance marketer to join our growing Digital department. Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing you will plan, create, and measure our clients SEO and PPC campaigns. Having already learnt the skills you need in SEO and PPC you’ll be obsessed with performance and results, getting a buzz from driving forward results and bouncing off like-minded colleagues. We are looking for a creative yet analytical mind with a passion for everything digital marketing!
Responsibilities of an SEO & PPC Performance Manager
- Implementation: All PPC and SEO campaigns including competitor and keyword research, ad copywriting, landing pages, demographics and audiences.
- Tracking: Implementation of Google AdWords/Analytics Tracking and Tag Manager tracking
- Strategy: Fostering a deep understanding of our clients you’ll work with the Head of Digital Marketing and Client Marketing Managers you will develop and deliver both PPC and SEO strategies, maximising the synergies between paid and organic.
- PPC Optimisation: Deliver, monitor, and optimise paid search activity including the optimisation of keywords, budgets, bids, creative and landing pages using a test, learn and iterate.
- SEO Optimisation: Deliver, monitor, and optimise SEO activity including keyword research, on-page off-page and technical optimisation
- Remarketing: Implementing effective remarketing strategies to drive conversion, working with the design team to produce conversion-focused ads.
- On-Page Conversion Rate Optimisation: Working with our digital projects teams to test landing pages to improve CR.
- Analysis and Reporting: Interpret and report on the data from AdWords, Google Analytics and SEMRush to track and report on KPI’s assessing delivery against client targets.
- Best Practice: Ensure we continue to follow PPC and SEO best practices; keeping abreast of industry trends.
The ideal candidate
- SEO and PPC background with at least 2 years of hands-on experience (required)
- Confident with SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Ads Manager
- Proven track record in dealing with multiple client’s strategies
- Proven examples of PPC and SEO strategies that have driven performance and results
- Competent in implementation of Google Analytics, AdWords and Tag Manager
- A passion for digital marketing, website design, reporting and analytics
- Strong written and spoken English, and a passion for creative writing
- A mathematical and analytical mind, comfortable working with large sets of data
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Excellent GSuite/Microsoft Office
- Experience in working in teams to meet a common goal.
- Permanent role
- Pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- Christmas shut down
- Support, training, and guidance
- Your birthday off (yes, the whole day!) once you’ve been with us for a little while
- A modern, relaxed working environment with awesome staff benefits.
Salary and how to apply
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £25,000-£35,000 a year, depending on experience
- When applying please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
- NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Reech, established in 2009, is fast becoming Shropshire’s leading full-service marketing agency. We provide branding, design, digital, photographic and marketing services to predominantly B2B businesses, often acting as their outsourced marketing department.
If you are successful, you will join a talented, close-knit and fun-loving team, who work in a highly collaborative way sharing ideas, knowledge and best practice. We offer the chance to develop and grow within a highly skilled and dedicated team, whilst delivering unique, exciting, and often challenging projects in the UK and abroad.