Are you a passionate sales or business development manager looking to make your next career move? Do you have the drive and tenacity to succeed in a strategic sales role? Reech is looking for someone to drive forward the rapid sales growth of Shropshire’s leading marketing agency. If this sounds like you, you could be the perfect fit for Reech.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing and working closely with our Directors and senior management team, you will be responsible for pursuing new business opportunities, and supporting with existing client growth.
You will play a vital role in the development of revenue growth for the agency, focusing primarily on Shropshire and The Midlands region, helping the business deliver against an exciting and ambitious vision.
You will build and nurture your own pipeline via prospecting and networking, growing our client base and revenue through the strategic sales of traditional and digital marketing services; SEO, Social Media Advertising and PPC, branding, design, and bespoke websites. You will also handle the follow-up of all inbound opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strategic focused sales and marketing professional to join a well-established and exciting marketing agency. This role will ideally suit someone from an agency, digital or marketing background and offers an excellent working environment with good rates of commission.
Who we are
Established in 2009, Reech is Shropshire’s leading full-service marketing agency. We provide branding, design, digital, photographic and marketing services to predominantly B2B businesses, often acting as their outsourced marketing department.
If successful you will join a talented, close-knit and fun-loving team, who work in a highly collaborative way sharing ideas, knowledge and best practice.
We offer the chance to develop and grow within a highly skilled and dedicated team, whilst delivering unique, exciting, and often challenging projects in the UK and abroad.
As Business Development Manager, you will support the Head of Sales and Marketing in the day-to-day management of the department across new and existing clients.
- Proactively develop a sales pipeline to promote the benefits of marketing and convert new business.
- Handling inbound and client enquiries, ensuring repeat business, and identifying up sell opportunities.
- Working with the Client Services Director, Heads of Departments to nurture existing client’s growth through strategic up or cross selling of services.
- Source relevant networking events and build them into your lead sourcing activities.
- Attend trade shows and conferences to represent Reech and source leads.
- Conduct telemarketing to follow up on marketing activities and clean contact databases.
- Creating and writing proposals, presenting to clients, and closing deals.
- Ability to conduct incisive desk research into sectors, target companies, and individual prospects.
- Assist with tenders and RFIs that may lead to new business.
- Complete administrative tasks as required i.e., managing CRM, creating new contracts, answering inbound calls.
- Maintain internal systems, ensuring they are kept up to date with the latest sales activity.
Key skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience operating in a business development role.
- Working knowledge of both traditional and digital marketing.
- Have a strong and well-established network to bring to the role.
- Articulate and confident communicator – ability to think quickly and creatively.
- Exemplary client service skills with ability to maintain and extend client relationships
- An instinct for creative selling – we’re not working from scripts, and you will be expected to create tailored approaches for each prospect.
- Superb communication skills, both verbally and written.
- A desire to work in a close knit, highly successful team with clear accountability.
- Bags of energy and dedication, with the ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment.
- Have self-motivation and the desire to exceed set targets and objectives.
- Permanent role
- Competitive salary and commission
- Pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- Extra holiday days for Christmas shut down
- Support, training, and guidance
- Your birthday off (yes, the whole day!) once you’ve been with us for a little while
- A modern, relaxed working environment with awesome staff benefits.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £40k depending on experience, plus commission
When applying, please submit your CV and covering letter to [email protected]