Are you an expert in content creation, no matter the medium, traditional or digital?
Do you have a creative mindset and love nothing better than seeing your ideas come to life?
As a Content Marketing Executive, the role will be to support the Digital Services team in the day-to-day planning and creation of content across a range of clients covering disciplines including SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing and Website Project Management. We’re looking for a creative, yet analytical mind. Someone with charisma who is creative and has a passion for everything digital marketing.
- Develop and deliver integrated content marketing campaigns across digital (SEO on-page, blog, email, social media, PR, etc.) and offline (brochures, case studies, etc.) mediums.
- Research, plan and create engaging content, using innovation to deliver new ideas.
- Create Brand Content Guidelines, including Tone of Voice, Straplines, USPs, Values and Mission Statements to be used in offline and online marketing.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style and tone of voice and optimised for search, where necessary.
- Optimise content according to SEO, Social Media and Email practices
- Use content management systems (e.g., WordPress/WooCommerce and Shopify) to upload, publish and maintain content.
- Use Google Analytics, SEO Profiler and Social Media platforms (including Facebook and LinkedIn) to analyse campaign performance and complete necessary research.
- Report on the performance of content and campaign strategies implemented to the team and clients.
- Support the marketing of Reech through content creation and brand awareness (PR, Blogs and Social Media)
- Time management & organisational skills
- Maintain and respond to client communication and attend client meetings (telephone, virtual and F2F).
- Respond to communications via calls and emails within set time scales
- Keep up to date with the latest search engine marketing news and developments, advocating best practice and sharing your insights with the team.
- Delivering content plans, content calendars and being responsible for all forms of content for clients and Reech.
- Identifying new revenue opportunities for clients, including upsell and cross-sell of Reech services.
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- 1-2 years experience in SEO, Creative or Content Writing
- Proven track record in dealing with multiple clients/projects
- Examples of content that’s driven performance and results
- Competent in Google Analytics, SEO and Social Media measuring tools
- A strong interest in all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- A keen interest in digital marketing, website design and development
- Strong written and spoken English and a passion for creative writing
- A mathematical and analytical mind, comfortable working with large sets of data
- Excellent time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and an ability to multitask
- Excellent GSuite/Microsoft Office
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
- Understanding of PPC would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Permanent role
- Pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- Christmas shut down
- Support, training, and guidance
- Your birthday off (yes, the whole day!) once you’ve been with us for a little while
- A modern, relaxed working environment with awesome staff benefits.
Salary & expectation
- Job type: full-time
- Salary: £18k – £25k a year, depending on experience
- When applying please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
- NO AGENCIES PLEASE.