This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly organised and motivated Client Marketing Manager, with digital, creative or marketing agency experience, to make their mark within an extremely successful, friendly and award-winning creative agency located in Shropshire.
You will work closely with the Client Marketing Team, reporting into the Head of Client Marketing managing an abundance of clients and projects across a diverse range of channels including branding, print, advertising, digital marketing, events, website development, and much more.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the existing client base at Reech creating, delivering, and evaluating traditional and digital marketing strategies to clients, across a range of channels and audience.
The ideal candidate:
- Someone who loves to get under the skin of brands to understand their business and pull together a marketing strategy that will excite.
- Highly efficient, organised, and resourceful person who relishes tasks that involve lots of team collaboration and communication – a passionate people person who loves working as part of a team.
- Confident communicating with clients, colleagues, management, and suppliers and strong impersonal and communication skills.
Who we are
Reech, established in 2009, is fast becoming Shropshire’s leading full-service marketing agency. We provide branding, design, digital, photographic and marketing services to predominantly B2B businesses, often acting as their outsourced marketing department.
If you are successful, you will join a talented, close-knit and fun-loving team, who work in a highly collaborative way sharing ideas, knowledge and best practice. We offer the chance to develop and grow within a highly skilled and dedicated team, whilst delivering unique, exciting, and often challenging projects in the UK and abroad.
Responsibilities of Client Marketing Manager role
- Day-to-day point of contact for all client marketing needs/support
- Manage several client relationships and marketing projects across a variety of business sectors
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the client’s objectives, brand, key audiences, competitors and previous marketing outcomes
- Review client marketing plans, review outcomes and develop marketing strategies based on current business needs/climate
- Review monthly client reports, analyse data and put plans and recommendations in place
- Collaborate with internal teams and suppliers to discuss client needs, share best practice and prepare ideas that will surprise and excite clients
- Monitor project progress against agreed costs and timelines and agree priorities, keeping clients up to date at every step of the way
- Ensure all marketing deliverables meet the required standards and are fit for purpose before sending or presenting to clients
- Support the Client Services Director to onboard new clients which may include responding to briefs and attending pitches
- Keep CRM system up to date
Essential key skills and experience
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a marketing agency environment or a similar fast-paced marketing or communications team
- Experience of creating, delivering, and evaluating traditional and digital marketing strategies and plans with demonstrable results across a range of channels and audiences
- Experience at presenting at senior and board level
- The ability to manage several clients and build strong working relationships, going above and beyond to deliver projects and exceed expectations
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills, adaptability, and the ability to juggle multiple projects, tasks, and priorities
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- A natural communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of copywriting for traditional and digital marketing channels
- Desirable key skills and experience
- A graduate-level marketing or business qualification
- A confident, positive, energetic, and outgoing team player who relishes working flexibly in a fast-paced working environment and remains calm under pressure
- Takes a proactive approach to personal development, is passionate about industry news, and is always sharing learning and best practice across teams
- Demonstrates client leadership and the importance of great customer service and an overall passion for excellence
- Curious, enthusiastic, and passionate about client’s business
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback and find new ways to improve how we get stuff done
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
Benefits for Client Marketing Manager include
- Permanent role.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
- Support, training, and guidance
- Your birthday off (yes, the whole day!) once you’ve been with us for a little while.
- A modern, relaxed working environment with awesome staff benefits
Note: We are not looking at remote working long term. When applying please be aware candidates should reside in or close to Shropshire, and will be office based.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £28k depending on experience
When applying, please submit your CV and covering letter to [email protected]